Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate (‘CSA’) will work with Santa Fe Advisors (‘SFA’) partners and staff to service and grow our client base. Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): client service, event management, record-keeping, office administration, phone and mailing management, and special projects. Thorough and timely client service and proactive internal teamwork are the main priorities at SFA. The Client Service Associate will be an important member of a small entrepreneurial team and is expected to be flexible and adaptable.
Act with the highest integrity and ethical standards. Represent SFA effectively and positively in the community. Put clients’ best interests first, maintain client and firm confidentiality, and be a trusted partner to other members of the SFA team. CSA will be active in the community and strive to build relationships that will grow SFA’s reputation and business.
Background and Skills
- Enjoy working with people in a service capacity
- Ability to work with colleagues to build a successful team
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Clear and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to grow a business and work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail including follow-up to complete tasks and projects
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Adept with computers, networked drives, navigating software systems, client relationship management systems, and Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Non-Exempt, compensation depending on experience
- 30 -40 hours per week
- In person, the CSA is an important representative of the firm to visitors in the office
- Medical insurance coverage for employees 100% paid by SFA
- Generous paid vacation and office holidays. Paid sick leave
For a complete job description, click here: Client Service Associate
To apply, contact us. On the form, choose the option: ‘apply for open position‘ then attach your cover letter and resume.
About Santa Fe Advisors
We provide investment management and financial planning services to high-net-worth individuals and families, trusts, institutions, and charitable organizations. The firm was founded in 2014 and is 100% employee-owned. Our firm’s core principles are based on serving our clients’ best interests through a detailed understanding of their personal and financial needs and goals. As fiduciaries to our clients, we focus on a high degree of transparency and aligning our interests with those of our clients. The principals and employees personally invest in the same portfolios that we recommend for our clients.
The approach that we apply to the work that we do for our clients also applies to the culture at SFA. We are a small entrepreneurial team that expects the same high level of service internally that we provide our clients externally. While small, we strive to operate using best industry practices and leverage technology and software in order to operate as efficiently as possible. We genuinely enjoy spending time together and support our individual interests beyond SFA.